Enhance Your Connection with the European Library Community!
If your company or organisation is:
- Eager to establish meaningful connections within the European library community?
- Seeking to engage with over 100 Library Associations spanning across Europe?
- Interested in unlocking valuable networking opportunities with a vast network of 70,000 libraries throughout the continent?
If so, we invite you to become a Sponsor!
All organisations, both private and public, whose aims are compatible with the Agenda 2030 on Sustainable Development promoted by the UN and the European Union, are welcome to become an EBLIDA sponsor.
Join us as an esteemed sponsor of the European Bureau of Library, Information, and Documentation Associations (EBLIDA). Our sponsorship program welcomes all organizations, both private and public, whose goals align with the visionary Agenda 2030 on Sustainable Development advocated by the United Nations and the European Union.
By becoming an EBLIDA sponsor, you will:
- Access a rich tapestry of connections within the European library community, fostering invaluable relationships.
- Seamlessly connect with over 100 Library Associations spanning the diverse European landscape.
- Unlock exceptional networking opportunities with a vast network of 70,000 libraries scattered throughout Europe.
Embrace this remarkable chance to make a difference and propel your organization forward. Join forces with EBLIDA and forge lasting connections that will shape the future of libraries across Europe.
Contact us today to embark on an exciting sponsorship journey that aligns with your organization’s vision and contributes to a sustainable future as outlined by Agenda 2030. Together, we can make a lasting impact!
€6.000/year: sponsoring EBLIDA annually
- Your logo will be placed on the landing webpage for EBLIDA and you will be acknowledged as a Gold Sponsor;
- EBLIDA Newsletter: You will have the opportunity to publish one article per year in the newsletter;
- Conference Attendance: You will receive two registrations to attend the annual EBLIDA conference, which is promoted to library professionals across Europe;
- Workshop & event recognition: your logo will appear on all promotional material in respect of events;
- Conference opportunity & recognition: you will have the opportunity to appear as EBLIDA’s Gold Conference sponsor;
- Opportunity to do a 5-10 minute presentation during selected EBLIDA Workshops/Conference (once off).
€3.000/year: sponsoring EBLIDA annually
- EBLIDA Newsletter: your logo will appear in the Newsletter special issues (normally two) dedicated to the EBLIDA Conference;
- Conference Attendance: You will receive one registration to attend the annual EBLIDA conference, which is promoted to library professionals across Europe;
- Opportunity to do a 5 minute presentation during selected EBLIDA Workshops/Conference (once off).
Partnership/incidental sponsorship opportunities
Customisable – once off payment €5.000
- EBLIDA can provide your company with an opportunity to project its message and image into the European library community;
- This one off partner/sponsorship is established on a “made to measure” basis with a view to satisfying requirements and preferences of individual sponsors.
Contribute to the development of
the European Library Ecosystem
We thank our sponsors for a long standing support of our work!
Contact person: Kalliope Stavridaki
Founded in 1967, OCLC Online Computer Library Center is a nonprofit, membership cooperative and research organization dedicated to furthering access to the world’s information and reducing information costs. More than 74,000 libraries in 171 countries have used OCLC services to locate, acquire, catalog, lend and preserve library materials. Librarians and information seekers use OCLC services to obtain and access information resources when and where needed. OCLC headquarters are in Dublin, Ohio, USA; OCLC maintains offices in Europe, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and elsewhere in the USA.
MLOL – MediaLibraryOnLine
Contact person: Giulio Blasim, CEO
MLOL – MediaLibraryOnLine is the first Italian network of digital public libraries. It’s a web portal that provides (free!) access to music, films, e-books, daily newspapers, audiobooks and much more besides. For more detailed information on MediaLibraryOnLine, check out the page “About MLOL” in the “Info” menu on the portal, for a detailed presentation brochure.