The Portal of EU-funded, SDG-oriented library projects
INFORMS – INSPIRES – FACILITATES
E-PANEMA (Eblida PArtNErship MAtching tool) is:
- a DISCOVERY tool – library planning conform to European programmes and SDGs;
- a COMMUNITY tool – facilitates partnerships for library projects funded by European programmes.
How does it work?
Please use E-PANEMA to:
- Navigate through SDG-oriented, EU-funded European programmes to be INFORMED about pioneering changes in libraries and library orientation;
- Get INSPIRATION for projects you would like to file withing EU programmes;
- Be FACILITATED in your search for partnerships within European programmes and in planning the developments of your library.
Why do I need E-PANEMA?
When filing an application for a EU programme, you want to know:
- Whether other libraries in Europe have already implemented your ideas in library policy and planning;
- Because, if I am filing an application, very likely I need to consolidate my project proposal with partnerships or examples and models.