EBLIDA is excited to announce the soft launch of our new website. While we are in the final stages of development, we couldn’t wait to introduce you to a powerful new tool that’s ready for use: the E-PANEMA Portal of EU-funded, SDG-oriented library projects.
Hosted on EBLIDA’s new website, E-PANEMA is a tool specifically designed to facilitate libraries’ search for partnerships, primarily for EU-funded projects, and to provide useful resources for the development of SDG-oriented projects.
E-PANEMA is free of charge.
Please use it to browse for “new projects” or for connecting with project originators. In summary, these are the benefits for using E-PANEMA:
- Finding partners for projects, in particular in relation to applications to be filed within EU programmes;
- Finding inspiration and information for new projects;
- Creating networks;
- Obtaining real-time reports on SDGs in libraries by searching on individual SDGs;
- Staying up to date with libraries and their work throughout Europe;
- Increasing the visibility of your organisation and its work.
EBLIDA members benefit from additional features, including customisable alerts for new and updated projects, alerts for EU programme calls, and access to resources to assist in the development of stronger project proposals.
“We are really happy to make E-PANEMA available to the large community of librarians,” says Giuseppe Vitiello, Director of EBLIDA. “E-PANEMA will trigger a project-oriented culture in libraries oriented towards the implementation of SDGs and the search for European funding.”
E-PANEMA can be accessed here.
For further information please contact: Ines Ferreira, Project Officer email@example.com